• Are specifically designed for each engine type and work reliably, permitting the engine to operate at peak performance.
• Provide a high degree of resistance to corrosion and deposit formation.
• Provide stable sparking due to finely designed electrodes and ensure complete combustion of the fuel-air mixture through rapid flame propagation.
• Reduce the voltage required for ignition due to low electrode wear.
This means greater reliability between the spark plug’s specified replacement intervals.
• Provide very smooth running performance and driving comfort throughout the entire engine speed range, thus permitting precise engine responsiveness.
• Protect against localized overheating and resulting damage, thanks to their heat-dissipating complex design.
• Reduce fuel consumption and therefore emissions due to exact positioning of sparks in the combustion chamber.